Sunday, March 20, 2011

Champions' League Draw

Quarter Finals:

Real Madrid vs. Tottenham Hotspur

Chelsea vs. Manchester United

Barcelona vs. Shakhtar Donetsk

Inter Milan vs. Schalke 04

Semi Finals:

Inter/Schalke vs. Chelsea/Manchester

Madrid/Tottenham vs. Barcelona/Shakhtar

This seems kind of weird to me. Both of the Spanish teams get draws against arguably the two weakest teams left, and the British teams are drawn against each other. Call me crazy, but something seems strange. It isn't the first time Barca has gotten lucky from UEFA.

Personally, with this draw, I think that Barcelona will win another Champions' League. The two clubs that I believe could knock them out, Chelsea and Man U, are facing each other,  knocking one out. At that point, they won't be able to handle Barca with their compact schedules. So, my prediction: Barcelona - Champions' League Winners 2010/2011


No comments:

Post a Comment